High Speed 6300 Series Motor Bike Bearing Deep Groove Ball Bearing
KM deep groove ball bearing, the material is 100% chrome steel and 100% stainless steel, the ball have G10 and G16 two type. All ring must have heat treatment, so that the bearing have long life, low noise, high precision.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings. Deep groove ball bearings are composed of an outer ring+ inner ring, a set of steel balls and a set of cages.
Deep groove ball bearing has simple structure, easy to use, is the largest production capacity and the most widely used type of bearings. This kind of bearings mainly used to bear radial load, also can absorb a certain amount of axial load. When bearing radial clearance increases, has the function of angular contact ball bearings as the larger axial load. Compared with the same size of other types, such bearing small friction coefficient, high limit speed.
There are two types of deep groove ball bearings, single row and divided into two types: sealed and open.
The open type means that the bearing does not have a sealed structure, and the sealed deep groove ball is divided into a dust-proof seal and an oil-proof seal.
SKF, FAG, NTN, HCH and so on can available.
OEM and Free sample are available.
Looking forward to cooperation with you.
|Product name||deep groove ball bearing|
|Structure||deep groove ball bearing|
|Material||Chrome steel, Stainless steel|
|Country of original||made in China|
|Delivery date||within 3-25 working days after receipt the deposit money|
|Payment terms||A:100% T/T in advance|
|B:30%T/T in advance. 70% against copy of B/L|
|Features||high speed, long life, low noise|
|Cage Material||Bearing steel/brass|
|Main market||Mideast; Canda; Southeast Asia; South America and other countries all over the world|
|Company name||Liaocheng Kunmei Bearing CO., LTD|
For deep groove ball bearings, the bearing load is too small during operation, which will cause sliding between the ball and the raceway, which becomes the cause of scratches. In particular, large deep groove ball bearings with heavy balls and cages have this tendency. In many cases, bearing corrosion will occur. There are many reasons for bearing corrosion. The most common factors in our daily life are mainly the following factors:
1) Intrusion by moisture and dirt due to poor sealing device;
2) Bearings are not used for a long time, beyond the anti-rust period, lack of maintenance.
3) The roughness of the metal surface is large;
4) Contact with corrosive chemical media, the bearing is not cleaned, the surface is stained with dirt, or the bearing is touched with sweaty hands. After the bearing is cleaned, it is not packaged or installed in time, exposed to the air for a long time, and is attacked by air moisture. Contaminate
5) Ambient temperature andhumidity and contact with various environmental media; the rust inhibitor fails or the quality does not meet the requirements.